Healthcare Market Insights Live
Improved Operations: Preparing for Tomorrow’s Healthcare, Today
May 14, 2021
What is Market Insights LIVE?
Market Insights LIVE brings together industry leaders from across the healthcare ecosystem to address some of the most pressing topics shaping the future of healthcare.
Health systems are busy enhancing the way they run their operations, from a reimbursement, cost, quality, and administrative perspective. The adoption of new technologies, analytics, and data-driven software is accelerating and helping providers navigate an increasingly challenging financial situation – while better positioning themselves for tomorrow’s value-based healthcare. Hear perspectives from the leaders and companies driving this industry change and learn more about the lasting impact of these enhanced capabilities.
SVP Information Services, Clinical and
Revenue Cycle Applications
Providence St. Joseph Health System
Chief Operating Officer
Executive Vice President
YiDing Yu, MD
Chief Medical Officer
Explore More Market Insights LIVE Sessions
- Reimagining Healthcare Delivery: The Year That Changed Everything
- Healthcare M&A On the Move: Mid-Year Assessment
- A New Era for Employer-Sponsored Health Benefits: Holistic Strategies for Self-Funding
- Behavioral Health: It’s Here, There, and Everywhere
- It Takes a Village: Evolving Models of Community-Based Care
- Knock. Knock. It’s Time for Healthcare at Home
- What’s Next in Multi-Site Healthcare?
- Innovation That Delivers Impact
EHR, Electronic Health Records, Market Insights LIVE, podcast, provider, Providers, RCM, Revenue, Revenue Cycle Management