Healthcare Market Insights Live
Value-Based Care in a Post-COVID World
June 25, 2021
What is Market Insights LIVE?
Market Insights LIVE brings together industry leaders from across the healthcare ecosystem to address some of the most pressing topics shaping the future of healthcare.
As the healthcare industry emerges from more than a year of the pandemic, join these three industry experts to hear about how value-based care has come of age during this past year. Will payment models continue to accelerate toward increased levels of risk? How are physicians adapting so they maximize outcomes in new risk-based models? What can health systems and health plans do to best support physicians through this journey? Through the lens of engaging, enabling, and empowering physicians, this panel will discuss what the future holds and immediate opportunities to support physicians to ensure success.
Dr. Stuart Baker
Executive Officer & President Emeritus
Chief Executive Officer
Florida Medical Clinic
Explore More Market Insights LIVE Sessions
- Reimagining Healthcare Delivery: The Year That Changed Everything
- Healthcare M&A On the Move: Mid-Year Assessment
- A New Era for Employer-Sponsored Health Benefits: Holistic Strategies for Self-Funding
- Behavioral Health: It’s Here, There, and Everywhere
- It Takes a Village: Evolving Models of Community-Based Care
- Knock. Knock. It’s Time for Healthcare at Home
- What’s Next in Multi-Site Healthcare?
- Innovation That Delivers Impact
Market Insights LIVE, Value-Based Care